Effective Efficiency was set up by Rob Horlock with the primary aim of assisting the commercial side of businesses to identify areas of inefficiency and to seek ways of working more effectively and reducing costs. This focuses on people, processes and third party interfaces. Rob is a Prince2 qualified project manager and a Chartered member of the British Computer Society. He has extensive experience working in management roles within Marketing, Sales, IT and Change Management, with significant exposure to Finance and Supply Chain processes.
When necessary, Rob works with Associates to deliver specific efficiency improvement techniques. These include Myers-Briggs trained HR specialists, Project Managers and IS Developers, specialising in web and database applications.
Karen Morley is a trained coach who specialises in Personal, Relationship and Executive coaching. She is an NLP Practitioner and Hypnotherapist.
Within Effective Efficiency, she works in the area of 'People Effectiveness'. In order to improve the effectiveness of the team as a whole, she focuses on the individual team members, helping them to identify their self imposed restraints and fears and to overcome these limiting beliefs. This technique has been proven to improve massively the efficiency of team working. The individuals themselves benefit from a more engaging experience in the workplace and a more rewarding homelife. The organisation, of course, benefits from a more efficient and productive team.
Current 'Efficiency at work' projects cover work on:
- Review of the marketing processes for a sports lifestyle supplier
- Project management of the installation of a marketing projects automation system
- Review and development of an IT application to manage the contracts of Celebrities, Sportsmen and women and their agents
- Process improvement of NVQ Assessment process in the voluntary sector
- Project management of the development of a website to assist jobseekers to prepare for their next role
- Reduction in the costs of Business Rates for a number of medium sized companies
- Executive development coaching on behalf of clients in both the private and public sectors
- Development of an IT application to measure clients' development progress versus their PDPs including 360° feedback
- Process review for a supplier to Rock Festivals
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 02380 135922
Mob: 07766 56 52 35
If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter or you have a specific query about the services of Effective Efficiency, please click here